Great Summer Mission Event!
|Date||Jul 06, 2012||Views||3,540|
We have a brand new Event starting that we think everyone will enjoy, the Great Summer Mission Event! This Event will stretch over the next 4 weeks straight, with a different Stage each week that has different objectives to complete.
So now you're wondering "Well Frosty, how does this whole thing work?", to which I reply "It's simple!".
For each Stage you will need to screenshot yourself achieving the goals (whatever they might be) and submit your screenshots into your own thread in the forum sections provided. Since each week is a new Stage, you should already know that each week will be a new set of goals and objectives to complete!
This is a POINTS-BASED EVENT, so you will accrue points for each submitted objective that will all be tallied over the course of the Event. We'll have weekly winners and random winners, as well as overall winners once the full Event has finished in the beginning of August!
That all seems mighty confusing, but I assure you that it's all pretty easy to understand and take part in.
With CC, in game prize packs, and real life prize rewards up for grabs, you'll want to take part for sure :)
Details for Stage 1: Replication
Simply take a look over the screenshots provided below and get started on reproducing them! That's right folks, for the "Replication" stage, all you'll have to do is replicate the screenshots given!
There are up to 5 points possible to gain for each submitted screenshot, points awarded will be based on how closely you re-create the objective screenshots given below.
POST YOUR SUBMISSIONS IN THE FORUM SECTION LINKED BELOW. REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR POSTS ORGANIZED!
Important details to pay attention to
1) Map chosen in Objective Screenshot
2) Type of plane in Objective Screenshot (If applicable)
3) Angle and direction of plane in Objective Screenshot (If applicable)
4) Exact target/subjects in Objective Screenshot (if any). Example: If a set of bombers or a specific enemy battleship is in the Objective Screenshot then try to make sure they're in your entry version also.
5) Make sure ALL screenshots for EACH Stage are in YOUR OWN THREAD. This thread should have your In Game Name as the Subject line. Every screenshot for each stage will go into your own thread, do not create new threads for each submission for a single Stage.
So in the Replication Stage thread, you will only post your submissions in YOUR one thread. This applies to ALL stages during the duration of the Event.
When submitting for this Stage, at the top of the submission post please make sure to include the following:
1) Map Selected
2) Type of Plane Used
Objective Screenshots for Stage 1: Replication
So there you go! You now have your Objective Screenshots, so get out there and start re-creating them! Remember, you can gain UP TO 5 points for each screenshot submitted correctly in the GSM Event Forum Section!
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns via the DQA board!